Cal Sparkly Outdoor Skating Leather
- SKATE ANYWHERE — Multi-purpose design for both indoor & outdoor use.
- PERFECT GRIP — 58mm 83A PU wheels give just the right amount of grip for slick surfaces.
- ANKKLE SUPPORT — Interior PVC structure provides plenty of support.
- DURABLE MATERIAL — Constructed of a strong faux leather that’s just as tough as you.
- RETRO STYLE — Cool high-top style that’s trendy with an extra pop of glittery color.
- comfortable to wear
Purchased this for my daughter. She likes sparkling black and the color is just like the pix when they arrived. So great, no surprises there. Comfortable to wear and easy to maneuver and stop as well. Another good buy for me.
- Great for the price! Runs a bit large.
Skates should fit pretty closely, these run a bit large. Ordered for my friend who is normally a size 6.5 and the 6 fit her just fine. These are definitely a bit stiff and not meant for speed, but they’re great for casual skating and they are very very cute.
- Su calidad excelente
Muy buenos y cómodos
I love them although they are bigger than i expected but the perfect size😘
- Skate is Exatly was described to be.
This skate is great. Looks exactly as it does on the photo. The finish it great. The skate itself is smooth. A little too smooth that i need to break it in a little. Im 23 yo, usually a size 7 in sandals and size 8 in sneakers. I got a size 7 and it fits nicely with some cotton sox. I would deffinatly recomend this skate to a friend .
- Review by the 12 year old owner of these skates!
The Cal 7 Sparkly Roller Skates are amazing. They are comfortable, and cute, they are sparkly, and pink. It is made of a flexible plasticy fabric, and the bottom feels nice on my feet. They lace up, so you can easily take them on/off. The wheels are 2 inches tall, and rubber like. They do not come with spare laces, but the original laces are really strong, and gray. The brakes are pink, and removable, they work well, and they will leave a pink skid mark on concrete. I got a women’s size 7 which fits me great. My wheels were not perfectly level, but it did not affect the skating. Everything was just like it said on Amazon. I would recommend these roller skates to all of my friends! They cost me $69.95, and they are worth every penny. I put them on at 9:00, and I do not plan on taking them off.