- ★ UNLIMITED FUN – This bright and vibrant ball pit playhouse obstacle course playset will keep your children entertained for hours! A must ball tent for the active child, and even cats and dogs can enjoy
- ★ PORTABLE AND EASY ASSEMBLY – The entire play ball pit pops up and open in seconds and folds away flat for convenient storage in a zipper carrying case. Perfect for indoor or outdoor play
- ★ SAFE AND DURABLE – Soft waterproof fabrics and high-strength memory steel holder for a longer life, easy to clean and dry quickly; Pass CPSC toy safety standards to give your child the safest enjoyable experience
- ★ ENHANCES CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION – Develop baby’s coordination and independence. Perfect for birthday parties, picnics, backyard BBQs, parks, playgrounds, day care, school, carnivals, sleepovers, nursery. Give it as a Christmas gift to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 year old girls and boys
- ★ LARGE SPACE – The size fits for three kids (1 – 4 years old) inside play together. We recommend you buy separately at least 200 or 300 balls ***BALLS NOT INCLUDED***
- Best gift at the party!!!!
I was so afraid that my niece might be afraid of a ball pit but it was the hit of her first birthday party!!! She giggled, rolled around, tossed the balls (tried to EAT a ball, lol) and grinned. We couldn’t get her out to open her other presents. Clearly I am the BEST.AUNT.EVER.
- Look how fun! Even has a hoop, and a sealable entrance/exit
This ball pit is so fun! Well made and easy to open up/ put away! The entrance/exit is sealable with Velcro. You can also attach a tube to the entrance! The kids had a blast dunking baskets! Look how cute!
- My baby is happy!
If my baby happy, I will happy too! The tent has good quality and looks nice. Very interesting for my 1 years old boy. Just bought some plastic balls.
- Great for the kids
Great for the kids! They absolutely loved it! Maybe have a new basketball star in our midst!! Thanks we love it
- Very Satisfied😁😁
I bought my 2 year old cousin this for his birthday and he LOVES IT☺☺☺
- Great item!
This a great gift! It’s almost like set it and forget it. Meaning it’s a one piece open and dump some plastic balls in and your good to go! Hours of fun for the kiddies!!
- Easy to put up& fold down
My son loves this! Super easy to put up and easy to fold back together. Fits in a super small bag so you can even travel with it ! Just buy a pack of balls OR fill it with toys you already have, even covers for (supervised) nap time. Love it
- It is big enough to sit with mom-baby together.
My toddler daughter liked it so much.She can play basketball in it.There is a part that she can go in and out that’s ideal for her.
- Great gift idea
Love this ball pit! Its the perfect size and collapses so well. I bought this for my 16 month old daughter for Christmas and I know she’s gonna love it. After taking it out of the package and filling it with the 200 plastic balls I bought separate I know I made the right decision. Plus it folds up nice and small and goes back into a zippered pouch.. takes up hardly any room
- Perfect size
Perfect size ball pit, I have 800 2.3” Balls and filled it perfectly. My son enjoyed it. And it folds into a very small big very convenient for the storage