- 75+ songs, sounds, tunes & phrases!
- Puppy’s hands, foot, ear, and light-up heart respond to baby’s touch (5 activations in all!)
- Teaches 100 first words & introduces parts of the body, shapes, counting, the alphabet and more!
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels to grow along with your child
- Press & hold Puppy’s light-up heart to hear all his songs!
My grandson LOVES his puppy. He was only 3 months when I purchased it, and now at 4 months he still loves it and giggles when the puppy is singing. We have to sing along as he is watching to make sure. Puppy can make him stop crying when he starts to sing. I imagine Puppy will be his friend for a long time!
- My son loves this puppy!
This is my sons toy of choice. It makes all road trips easier and he dances with it when we are at home. The newer version actually plays the whole songs which is nice. We have bought three so far. He pushes the button so often and drags it around to the point where the buttons get worn out. I just bought one of a backup! Great deal!
- Keeps my daughter busy for hours!
Dad of an 8 month old here. This toy is absolutely AMAZING. My daughter could play with this dog for hours. It has so many functions I still haven’t figured them all out. This is literally the best talking toy on the market. Elmo is a joke compared to this.
- Great gift
Keeps my nephew busy and has a volume switch. Made a great gift for him. I think it’s only surface washable with a cloth. That’s the only downside. Cute toy with educational songs.
- A nicer design than the previous model. Features are the same.
Something about this design looks cuter than the previous version. Looks more cartoony and kid friendly.
- Buy it!!!
Great learning toy. Purchased as a gift and my grandson LOVES it! Teaches numbers, colors, body parts, sings songs, etc. Lights up with plenty of colors, phrases, and songs. Very engaging- he plays with it for hours on end! Great purchase!
Fun interactive toy with 3 different stages, learning, music, pretend and different volume levels too, my 10month old enjoys his puppy very much!
- Having fun while learning.
I gave this as a gift to the nephew of one of my friends for his first birthday. As soon as it was taken out of the carton he started playing with it, laughing and having a good time. A great thing about the laugh and learn puppy is that it will grow with the little boy because of it’s stages of learning.
- My neephews also both had this around 6 moths of age and continued to enjoy it for about a year
My little one got this for Christmas and loves it. My neephews also both had this around 6 moths of age and continued to enjoy it for about a year. Interactive and fun!
- Great baby present
This is a really cute present for a baby, my baby plays with it for hours.
Very cute music and sounds.