Lezhi Toys AB Teaser Puzzle Metallic
- Includes 16 different style metal wire puzzles, made by high quality mental and you can keep the shape from bending and breaking. The IQ toy doesn’t have sharp edges to keep you and your children safe.
- Definitely a fun brain teaser that would be perfect for a little gift or as an add on gift. Challenging yet fun to play with.
- Intelligence game toy, perfect for kids.
- Good for creative thinking and improve both your IQ & eq, anyone can pick it up and play. It looks really nice
- If you’re just looking for a simple brain teaser to entertain briefly, or a conversation piece, then you’ll probably enjoy this.
- but other adults that I’ve shown them to have also enjoyed figuring them out
I bought lots of "bulk" items to stock my prize box for students. So far, these are the most popular–with varied ages! I teach private music lessons and was surprised that my high schoolers and kindergarteners have all been choosing these! I thought they would mostly appeal to my older students. (Adults don’t earn prizes in lessons, but other adults that I’ve shown them to have also enjoyed figuring them out.) Super great buy. Will definitely purchase again.
- good collection
This is a nice collection of puzzles at a good price. I use them in my classroom for students who need a little something to mess with. They are not too noisy, being a small size. I would definitely buy them again.
- A nice starter set
A wonderful starter set for anyone wanting to get into metal brain-teasers. My 8 year old has spent hours on these.
- Always try to do something fun @ Christmas
Always try to do something fun @ Christmas. Everyone will get one; prize for the winner. Precursor to the fact that several people are getting Himalayan puzzles for gifts. Putting up sign, "Christmas is always a puzzle," Can’t wait!!
- These are small and a great way to get him started on tavern puzzles and …
This is a gift for my grandson who loves puzzle solving games. He is 7 but can do a Rubik cube and loves to challenge himself. These are small and a great way to get him started on tavern puzzles and yet not so hard that he gets frustrated.
- She is so interested in this and it feels so good that we can have fun from this together
Very interesting puzzles! I have been trying to figure these out for two evenings with my little girl. She is so interested in this and it feels so good that we can have fun from this together!
- All different from each other. Well made.
Some of the same principles apply to most of these but they are all different and solving one does not mean you have solved another. Sturdy and well-made. No sharp corners. For 15/16 it is not possible to cheat. Some are easy some are hard, most of them can be solved by most people with some patience.
- Fun little entertainment (and some healthy stress)
Bought these for my husband, and he loves them! There are a few that he has done before, but also many new ones that even had him stumped! They are little and slim enough to not take up a ton of space, but still sturdy enough to endure my incompetent yanking (I’m terrible at these puzzles.) Comes in two nice little divider containers. The containers aren’t super sturdy, but they do the job. Overall, it was well worth the purchase!
- Cheap entertainment
I bought these for my kids (11&8) to keep in the car. I love finding non-electronic things to preoccupy them on the go.
- On the coffee table-perfect
Every time I turn around, someone is working on these. Great at a gathering on the coffee table.