Osmo Detective Agency Explores Required
- Run your own detective Agency – an innovative pretend play experience for kids that combines a classic search-and-find game with digital fun.
- Solve mysteries in famous cities around the world, including Paris, new York, Beijing, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, and Cairo!
- Learn about geography, landmarks, and local culture! Bring observation skills and critical thinking into play, as you connect the dots and unravel the mystery!
- Use your magnifying glass and maps to search hundreds of hidden clues!
- Part of the award-winning Osmo play system! Also works with Osmo Genius kit and creative kit.
- Detective gear Playset includes 1 Magnifying Glass, 6 City maps, 1 Osmo Town map, 1 world map, and 1 map holder.
- Perfect gift for girls and boys ages 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 years old. Watch the video to see how it works!
- Important: iPad/Fire Tablet and the Osmo play system are required to play. (Not included). Compatible with iPad 2-6, iPad mini 1-4, iPad Air 1-2, iPad Pro 9.7 & 10.5 inch, and with the latest fire tablets: 7th generation 7, 7th generation HD 8, 7th generation HD 10, 8th generation HD 8. This includes all kids Edition tablets. Osmo is not compatible with tablet cases.
- A classic kind of play re-invented – Incredible
We bought this for our daughter along with the Super Studio Disney Princess to add to her Osmo play system. She loves how the characters take you on an adventure solving mysteries and learning about places all over the World. It is so clever how this game combines the fun of Wheres Waldo and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego but does it with Osmo MAGIC and quality – it really is fun and we have enjoyed playing along with her. I am hoping Osmo introduce more to this Osmo Town series. Highly recommend to anyone who has an Osmo system.
- Love it
Well. I’ve been waiting on Osmo to come out with something that kids would really enjoy and had more of an ability to hold their attention.
Osmo, this is it! Thank you!
Kids enjoy this one so much! I can only say the downfall is if they are on the older end this won’t be a huge challenge, but still fun! Also, I hope they update the app in the future with new mysteries to solve. Overall, this is great!
- The magic of Osmo! Learning through hands-on play in these globe trotting adventures!
Kids are loving the game! They are learning loads about geography and other cultures while they play. We’re having so many conversations about each city, from the food (açai bowls!) to the landmarks such as the Eiffel tower, Empire State, the Sphinx and Pyramids of Giza, the Opera House in Sydney and more! Love how the magnifier glass actually works as a magnifier — can’t wait for many more hours of play and discovery with it!
I love all Osmo games , we got all of them , but this one keeps my 6 year old busy longer!
- Love Osmo, newest adventure
Love Osmo! My Grandson and I play Osmo and this has been a great addition to our set. We live in NY, so that map is fun but exploring faraway places like Paris and Cairo gave us a sense of adventure and wonder for places to visit in the future.
Like all other Osmo games this is awesome! My 5 & 7 year olds have been loving this!!! What a neat way to teach them about the world! Once again great job Osmo!!!
- TEACHER APPROVED
I am so excited for this game. As a teacher I use Osmo as a center rotation. I tested it out before the kids get to use it on Monday for the first time. This is a very cool game! I am so glad I added it to my collection in my classroom. =)
- I shamelessly hogged playing this game
Purchased this for my friend’s son as I am a huge Osmo fan. I started gifting him Osmo products since they’ve hit the market and Pizza Co was so much fun that Detective Agency was a no brainer. The game is so well designed and it sucks you in. I shamelessly hogged the game after gifting it to him and lets just say I have a 4+ multiplier in age than he does. Needless to say it’s a great game for adults to play with kids as it’s one of those items that adults won’t be bored spending their time on with kids.
- Super fun for kids, and I got to play as well.
I ordered Detective Agency to take down to Houston to visit my best friends kids. They hadn’t heard of OSMO before. Thankfully it was easy to upload on the iPad. It an awesome hit with the 6 and 9 yr old and ME! We played at the house, and the kids played it at the restaurant as the adults caught up with friends. Finding the clues was engaging and interactive as a group but just as fun with one player. I appreciated the compact ability to put it in a bag and have handy when we ran around the city. I earned rock star status by being able to answer “yes” to the question… “can we play OSMO again?”