Here a chick, there a chick...behind each of the 9 hinged doors on this charming barnyard scene is a delightful, magnetic animal. Learning about animals while improving memory and fine motor skills will keep children busy and having fun on the farm for hours!Read More »
Vtech Magic Light Tablet
Join Cody The Smart Cub for tons of learning fun with the Little Apps Tablet by VTech! With a color-changing screen, letter buttons and piano keyboard, this role-play, electronic tablet engages your child in imaginative play. The Little Apps Tablet teaches letters, counting, number order, matching and so much more! The Little Apps Tablet by VTech encourages children to play like mom or dad with their very own tablet. Cody The Smart Cub takes your child on learning adventures with vivid animations, sound effects and a color-changing screen. This fun kids' learning tablet teaches your child counting, words, letters, basic math and more through eight activities with progressive learning levels. Enhance music skills and create musical tunes with the built-in keyboard. Parent-friendly features like volume control, a durable design and automatic shut off make this role-play, electronic tablet great for portable learning anywhere. Get ready for learning fun with Cody The Smart Cub!
- A-Z keyboard with large buttons
- Fun bear character mode slider
- Piano keyboard
- 8 activity buttons
- Large arrow buttons for easy controls
- Product Measures: 2" x 11.8" x 9.5"
- Recommended Ages: 2-5 years
The 70's game sensation is back just like you remember, now with improved sound effects. Get ready to run, kick and move forward or sideways to avoid tacklers! Features 1 or 2 player game and 2 different play modes.Read More »
Estes model rocket engine bulk packs are available in four total impulse ranges: ½A (mini engine), A, B or C (standard engines). These packs may be used for the rocket bulk packs or other Estes rockets. Whether you are launching rockets at school with students, at a youth group activity or rocket club monthly launch, Estes engine bulk packs are a must. Engine bulk packs come with all the rocket engine supplies you need to launch 24 rockets. Included are 24 rocket engines, 30 model rocket igniters, 24 reusable igniter plugs and 75 squares of recovery wadding. Use the A8-3 engine to launch these bulk pack rockets: Alpha, Alpha III, Generic E2X, Wizard, and Viking.Read More »
Designed for quality and durability. Features a camel-hair blend, round head, and yellow plastic handle. Designed for use with watercolor paint when doing art, craft or hobby projects. Recommended for ages 9 and up. Washable. Brush Size: Size 12; Bristle Material: Camel Hair Blend; Bristle Width: 1 1/16; Handle Color: Yellow.Read More »
Unwrap your creative talents with the new Chocolate Bar Maker. The innovative silicon pods makes it safe and easy to use.Read More »
* NiMH/NiCD 1~15 cells ( 1.2v to 18v) * Li-PO/Lithium Ion 1~6 series ( 3.7v to 22.2v) * Li-Fe 1~6 series * Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) * Charge your NiMH/NiCD Receiver Packs: 3.6v, 4.8v, 6v, or 9.6v * Charge your LiFE Packs: 6.6v * Charge your normal NiMH/NICD Packs: 7.2v, 8.4v, 9.6v, 10.8v, 12v * Charge your High Performance LIPO Packs: 7.4v, 11.1v, 14.8v, 18.5v * Charge your Airsoft NiMH/NICD Packs: 8.4v, 9.6v, 12v * Charge your Airsoft LIPO/LiFe Packs Future proof yourself for any new battery pack or upgrades, instead of having constantly buy 1 charger for each type of pack. Note: to charge Mini Airsoft packs, you need a Standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya Connector which is sold separately. Charger Specifications: DC 11V~15V, which can be directly connect to Automobile Battery. The working electric current is less than 5A when it is charged in full load. The current of the fuse is 10A which could prevent short circuit. You can also select a extra Wall Plug AC-DC12V/5A Switching Power as a power source. Specification Operating voltage DC 11~18 volts AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz Charge/discharge power max. 50/5 Watts Pb 2~20V Charge current 0.1 to 5.0A Discharg current 0.1 to 1.0A No. of cycle 1 to 5 times Dimension 130x85x33 mm< User's setting-up parameters Battery voltage type LiIo:3.6V, LiPo:3.7V, LiFe:3.3V NiCd Delta-peak voltage sensitivity 1 to 20mV NiMH Delta-peak voltage sensitivity 1 to 20mV Battery temperature cut-off 20 to 80C or OFF Waiting time between charge/discharge 1 to 60 min. Integral timer limit for safety 10 to 720 min.or OFF Maximum charging capacity limit for safety 10 to 9990mAh or OFF Key beep and buzzer sound ON/OFF Input DC power low alert 10 to 11V ###Please do NOT use this charger with any pack that doesn't have a built-in protection circuit board/module (PCB/PCM)Read More »
Make Clay Charms features simple step-by-steps for more than 35 designs-cute fruit, adorable animals, sweet treats, and tons more. Make them, bake them, add shine (with our specially formulated glaze), and then attach your creations to the included bracelet.Read More »