- This pup and vehicle combination is loaded with Adventure Bay action! Rubble’s Diggin’ Bulldozer saves the day with its moveable scoop and now a Crane!
- With real working treads, Rubble’s Diggin’ Crane Vehicle gets him where he needs to go!
- Dig deep with Rubble and the rest of the Paw Patrol by collecting the entire line of Paw Patrol vehicles.
- The Crane Vehicle with Rubble is for kids ages 3+. No batteries required
- Includes: 1 Rubble Crane Vehicle, 1 Rubble Figure
- Great gift for birthday parties for friends who loves Paw Patrol!!!
My 2.5yr old loves this toy!! If you hear for a birthday that a kid "loves anything Paw Patrol" and is around 2.5-3+, this series (of all the characters) is a great gift. Usually under $15 bucks. If you’re nervous the child might already have a character and you aren’t sure, Amazon search for Ryder (boy) or Everest (girl) they are harder to find in stores (Target, etc.), so good for boy or girl (my son loves both), and more of a chance they won’t already have them. ✔️
- Fun for any Paw Patrol fan!
My son (4) has had this since Christmas and LOVES it! He has played with it every day since he opened it. The rig’s (albeit limited) movement is plenty to entertain, and I love that the figure can swivel its head and move its legs. I bought a few more characters as a result of this one being a hit and they are just as well-made.
- Nice toy.
It’s paw patrol, so the kid loves it.
It doesn’t have batteries, so I love it.
Also, it hasn’t broken yet. We’ve had it for quite some time.
My only compliant would be that there’s really no functionality besides the bulldozer part. The crane doesn’t really do anything.
- Exact same as $12 ones at Walmart
Exactly what I expected. They’re the exact same as the $12 ones at Walmart. Good quality and nice packaging.
- Not exactly the perfect one for the my size look out tower but the right size
The product itself it great, I bought for the my size look out tower and it doesn’t work well for the button that makes the vehicle go because of the hanging back. It still didn’t deter her from using it and is there right size
- My daughter loves this thing. She is a hug …
My daughter loves this thing. She is a hug Paw Patrol fan and just loves playing with it. She loads balls and other items in the crane.
- Happy 4 year old!
My 4 year old adores this toy, especially because the crane moves up and down. And it looked great as a birthday cake topper!
- Money well spent! love it!
little one loves this! It has held up well to consistent play for over a year. Still looks and functions great!
- LOVE IT!!
My son loves every single one of these and had played with them whey day since Christmas. We have the paw patrolled bus to house then all.
Love love love it!
- Grandson loves it!
Grandson loves it! Amazon is awesome for Granmothers that don’t live to close!